Varanasi: Till date, 37748 travelers from corona affected countries have been identified and tracked by District Surveillance Units, WHO-NPSP teams and supervisors of RNTCP. As many as 3421 travelers being tracked on Thursday are under home isolation, 73 are admitted at different health facilities.
CM Yogi Adityanath reviews lockdown
Uttar Pradesh Government has strengthened the surveillance and control measures against the disease. According to the State Control Room, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme, Vector Borne Disease Division, Directorate of Health Services, as many as 1859 contacts of various positive cases are also being tracked and are in fine health. 33678 travelers have completed 28 days of observation after coming back from China. The state has cross-notified 849 travelers to other States within India and details of 34 travelers have been shared with NCDC, GOI for International Cross-notification.
Five new patients have been confirmed as Positive for Novel corona Virus – 3 at NOIDA, 1 at Baghpat and 1 at Agra. Three more patients at NOIDA have been declared as recovered and discharged from Hospitals. – Total 14 patients declared “Recovered” and discharged from Hospitals.
For providing proper guidance and track the health of citizens who have returned to UP after foreign travel, State has developed a Web Based Application – “QUARANTINE TRACKIN APP”. A message is sent to every traveler with request to click on the link to download the app. After downloading the app, the traveler can fill in all his details in the webform and can update his / her health Status on the application daily for next 28 days. If he reports any symptom on any day, an alert will be sent to the State Control Room and a Medical team will visit the traveler for assistance.
DATA AS ON 6:00 PM, 26-03-2020
- Cumulative number of Passengers from China visited by WHO and RRTs – 37748
- Cumulative number of Passengers with history of foreign found residing in Uttar Pradesh – 37196
- Cumulative number of Passengers under observation as on today.
- Total number of symptomatic travelers identified in UP till date: 592
- No of symptomatic travelers hospitalized as on today: 97
- Total number of travelers who have completed 28 days observation period – 33678 7.
Total number of Samples sent for nCoV testing: 1937
- Total number of samples found positive: 43 (Agra-9, Ghaziabad-3, NOIDA-14, Lucknow – 8, Lakhimpur-Kheri-1, Moradabad-1, Varanasi – 1, Kanpur – 1, Pilibhit-2, Jaunpur-1, Shamli-1, Baghpat -1) – Total 14 patients (7- Agra, 2 Ghaziabad and 4 NOIDA, 1 Lucknow) have been declared recovered and discharged.
- Total number of samples found negative: 1819
- Total number of samples result awaited: 75
- Total Travelers screened at Airports – 26369
- Total Travelers screened at Border check posts – 15,46,975 (These are all travelers and not suspects)
- Number of villages at Nepal Border where sensitization meetings have been held – 2192