Varanasi: As many as 11 new patients have been confirmed as Positive for Novel corona Virus in Uttar Pradesh including nine at NOIDA, one at Varanasi and one at Meerut.
According to the State Control Room, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme, Vector Borne Disease Division, Directorate of Health Services, Lucknow, till date, 50040 travelers from corona affected countries have been identified and tracked by the District Surveillance Units, WHO-NPSP teams and supervisors of RNTCP.
A total of 8138 travelers being tracked on Saturday are under home isolation, 133 are admitted at different health facilities. 2148 contacts of various positive cases are also being tracked and are in fine health. A total of 41217 travelers have completed 28 days of observation after coming back from China. State has cross-notified 849 travelers to other States within India and details of 34 travelers have been shared with NCDC, GOI for International Cross-notification.
DATA AS ON 7:00 PM, 28-03-2020
- Cumulative number of Passengers from China visited by WHO and RRTs – 50040
- Cumulative number of Passengers with history of foreign found residing in Uttar Pradesh – 49488
- Cumulative number of Passengers under observation as on today: 8271
- Total number of symptomatic travelers identified in UP till date: 959
- No of symptomatic travelers hospitalized as on today: 133
- Total number of travelers who have completed 28 days observation period – 41217
- Total number of Samples sent for nCoV testing: 2284
- Total number of samples found positive: 61 (Agra-10, Ghaziabad-5, NOIDA-27, Lucknow – 8, Lakhimpur-Kheri-1, Moradabad-1, Varanasi – 2, Kanpur – 1, Pilibhit-2, Jaunpur-1, Shamli-1, Baghpat -1, Meerut – 1) – Total 14 patients (7- Agra, 2 Ghaziabad and 4 NOIDA, 1 Lucknow) have been declared recovered and discharged.
- Total number of samples found negative: 2171
- Total number of samples result awaited: 52
- Total Travelers screened at Airports – 26369
- Total Travelers screened at Border check posts – 15,47,543 (These are all travelers and not suspects)
- Number of villages at Nepal Border where sensitization meetings have been held – 2192
(Source: State Control Room, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme, Vector Borne Disease Division, Directorate of Health Services, Lucknow.)