- 7 new patients have been confirmed as Positive for Novel corona Virus – 4 at NOIDA, 1 at Agra and 2 at Ghaziabad.
- Health Department plans to make Level-1 COVID-Hospitals operational in all 75 Districts of the State at the earliest.
- A training of Master trainers from all 75 Districts was conducted today through Video Conferencing by Health Department, WHO, TSU and KGMU.
- Prof Ramakant from Pulmonary Medicine Department of KGMU conducted a special session on Ventilation of serious patients.
DATA AS ON 7:00 PM, 27-03-2020
- Cumulative number of Passengers from China visited by WHO and RRTs – 46092
- Cumulative number of Passengers with history of foreign found residing in Uttar Pradesh – 45540
- Cumulative number of Passengers under observation as on today: 4571
- Total number of symptomatic travelers identified in UP till date: 826
- No of symptomatic travelers hospitalized as on today: 137
- Total number of travelers who have completed 28 days observation period – 40969
- Total number of Samples sent for nCoV testing: 2114
- Total number of samples found positive: 50 (Agra-10, Ghaziabad-5, NOIDA-18, Lucknow – 8, Lakhimpur-Kheri-1, Moradabad-1, Varanasi – 1, Kanpur – 1, Pilibhit-2, Jaunpur-1, Shamli-1, Baghpat -1) – Total 14 patients (7- Agra, 2 Ghaziabad and 4 NOIDA, 1 Lucknow) have been declared recovered and discharged.
- Total number of samples found negative: 1993
- Total number of samples result awaited: 71
- Total Travelers screened at Airports – 26369
- Total Travelers screened at Border check posts – 15,47,277 (These are all travelers and not suspects)
- Number of villages at Nepal Border where sensitization meetings have been held – 2192
(Source: State Control Room, Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme, Vector Borne Disease Division, Directorate of Health Services, Uttar Pradesh Lucknow)